For your safety and pleasure, Bamboo Airways offers free carry-on luggage as follows:
Hand baggage includes hand baggage item(s) and one accessory. The maximum weight for each piece of hand baggage is 07kg/15lb and 03kg/06lb for one accessory.
• The total weight of hand baggage item(s), plus one accessory must not exceed:
– For Economy class: 10kg/22lb (including one hand baggage item and one accessory)
– For Business class: 17kg/37lb (including two hand baggage items and one accessory)
• The total 3 dimensions (length, width, height) must not exceed:
– For one hand baggage item: 115cm (56cm x 36cm x 23cm)
– For one accessory: 40cm x 30cm x 10cm
One accessory could be a laptop, women’s bag, small backpack, camera, baby-food bag, duty free goods, etc.
• Food items (fresh or frozen) such as fruits, vegetables, meat, or fish etc; smelling fruits (durian, jackfruit); smelling liquid items (fish sauce, shrimp paste…) are not allowed in carry-on baggage.
• If your Carry-on baggage exceeds the quantity, weight, or dimensions as specified above, the baggage must be checked in. A service fee for excess checked-in baggage weight may be applied.
• Young children under two (02) years old are not allowed to bring carry-on baggage onboard.
Food items (fresh or frozen) should be packed carefully:
– Internal Protective Packing: put in a plastic bag that is at least 0.1 mm in thickness. It is recommended that these items should be packed in multiple plastic bags.
– External Protective Packing: should be stored inside plastic box, carton box, foam box or box made with non-leakage materials. Each box have to be sealed carefully to prevent leakage during moving.
1. Bamboo Airways refuses carriage of frozen crab as checked baggage. However, you are allowed to carry frozen crab in the cabin as carry-on baggage with following conditions:
⁃ Properly pack and seal;
⁃ Within allowed limit of dimensions/ weight for carry-on baggage.
2. Each person is allowed two and a half (2.5) kg of dry ice for the purpose of preservation. It is recommended that passengers should create small holes around the package to vent gas.
3. Bamboo Airways accepts carriage of fragile and easily broken/damaged items only if the passenger signs a Waiver of Responsibilities.