Online Check-in at Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang) for Bamboo Airways’ Passengers from September 26, 2019
26th September 2019 - 9:19
Online check-in will allow passengers without checked baggage to finish the necessary procedures faster and choose the suitable seats without having to go through the service counters.
From September 26, 2019, passengers traveling on Bamboo Airways domestic flights departing from Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang) can check in online without having to head to the Airport early.
Accordingly, with a few simple steps, passengers can confirm flight information via the Airline’s website within 24 hours before departure time. Simultaneously, passengers can also book seats in advance.
Before reaching Cam Ranh Airport, Bamboo Airways also has deployed online check-in for domestic flights departing from 3 airports: Noi Bai (HAN), Da Nang (DAD), Tan Son Nhat (SGN).
All passengers, with the exception of pregnant women, passengers traveling with children under 2 years old, passengers with special requirements (ones with special meal requirements are excluded), ones who are denied boarding, ones with the reservations of more than 9 seats, can experience online check-in regardless of classes, he reservation code offers over 9 seats.
Instruction for Bamboo Airways’ online check-in:
- Step 1: Visit Bamboo Airways’ official website: bambooairways.com
- Step 2: Click ‘Check in online’ (in the middle of the Homepage)
- Step 3: Fill your information into the blanks
- Step 4: Select the information to be processed (customer, flight)
- Step 5: Read and agree with Bamboo Airways’ flight rules
- Step 6: Select your desired seats among the available seats
- Step 7: Click ‘Continue’ and select the method of receiving tickets: via email or from PDF printer
The diversification of check-in methods is a step towards improving the quality of Bamboo Airways’ service, while contributing to reducing infrastructure pressure at key airports, especially in the upcoming peak season at the end of the year.
Bamboo Airways is currently operating 26 domestic and international routes, connecting major cities, famous tourist destinations in Vietnam and over the world. It is expected that by the end of 2019, the Airline will continue to expand its network to 37-40 routes, including long routes connecting continents such as Asia, Europe and America.
Bamboo Airways’ fleet is expected to expand to at least 30 aircraft by 2023, including Airbus A321neo narrow-body and Boeing 787 Dreamliner wide-body aircraft.
For more information, please contact:
- Hotline: 1900 1166
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: bambooairways.com
- Facebook: www.fb.com/BambooAirwaysFanpage/