Airport fee and Security screening charge Refund policy
To guarantee maximum benefits for our valued customers, Bamboo Airways introduces our airport fee and security screening charge refund policy, applicable for customers who have purchased tickets but are not able to make the flight, detailed as follows:
1. This policy applies for:
- Customers who do not board their flight (no show) with tickets not eligible for a refund.
- Domestic itineraries: Airport fee and security screening charge shall be refunded.
- International itineraries: Airport fee and security screening charge imposed at international airports in Vietnam by the Vietnamese government shall be refunded.
2. How to request for a refund:
- For individual passengers: Customers whose names are on the ticket are required to bring your identity document (citizen identification card/passport) to Bamboo Airways’ official ticket offices. Customers whose names are not on the ticket are required to have an authorization letter from customers whose names are on the ticket when requesting for a refund at our ticket office.
- For passengers in group bookings: please contact your travel agency/sales agent for support.
3. Document handling surcharge:
- With domestic tickets:
+ A surcharge of 100,000 VND/segment (VAT excluded) is applied for flights departing from Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh City/Da Nang/Phu Quoc/Nha Trang/Da Lat/Can Tho/Hue/Hai Phong/Buon Ma Thuot/Van Don/Vinh.
+ A surcharge of 50,000 VND/segment (VAT excluded) is applied for the remaining routes.
- With international tickets: A surcharge of 10 USD/segment is applied (to be converted to VND based on the conversion rate at the time of refunding).
- The above surcharge levels are applied to adult passengers. The document handling surcharge applied for children is 50% of that for adults.
Please refer to our list of Bamboo Airways’ official ticket offices.