Referring to Hanoi, you must think of famous monuments such as Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square… Thirty-six streets named with their traditional crafts such as Hang Manh, Hang Bac, Hang Quat, Hang Muoi, Hang Dao… Bamboo Airways is honoured to accompany with you on the trip from beautiful coastal city of Nha Trang to the thousand-year-old capital of Hanoi at very affordable offers but outstanding services.
The ideal time to visit
Hanoi weather characterizes 4 distinct seasons with its own features:
- Spring (Feb – Apr): season of blooming flowers plus unique traditional festivals attracts legions of tourists.
- Summer (May – Jul): a season of sweltering weather around 36 – 38oC like a dazzling girl with occasional heavy rains.
- Autumn (Aug – Oct): a great time to come and feel Hanoi’s nice and romantic weather with cool breezes, fresh air and mild sunlight. This is also high travel season to Hanoi.
- Winter (Nov – Jan): You are experienced an unforgettable trip in a warm jacket walking around Hanoi streets or indulging a hot bowl of pho (noodle soup) by the road and watching daily local life under deep freeze atmosphere of the city.
Flight from Nha Trang to Hanoi
Nha Trang is around 1,300 km far from Hanoi. So, traveling by air is the fastest and most convenient way for you. At present, domestic airlines operate flights from Nha Trang to Hanoi at a rate of around VND600,000 – VND1,500,000. But, the launch of new airline as Bamboo Airways will offer you more options at very competitive rates, quaint services to experience.
- Flight timing: about 1 hour 50 minutes.
- Required procedures: You should present at the airport at least 2 hours prior to schedule departure time for check-in and customs check. Check-in counters will be closed 40 minutes before departure time.
Noi Bai International Airport is currently one of the three largest airports in Vietnam in terms of size and number of departure and arrival passengers per day, located at Phu Minh commune, Soc Son district. You can enjoy the following free services:
- Banking and ATM services: at public area of terminal T1 or terminal T2 on the first floor in the western and eastern wing.
- Free Internet access: in the lobby of both terminals. However, its wireless network security is not high and safe for personal transactions such as bank transfer, email check…
Free drinking water in the quarantine area.
Free battery-charge: At public area of T1 Terminal on the first floor in lobby A – E and at the quarantined area on second floor in the lobby A – B – E; At Terminal T2, the quarantine area on 3rd floor. In addition, you can contact VATC SleepPod for free battery support.
Area for luggage trolley: At terminal T1, trolleys are allocated in lobby area in front 2nd floor- the lobby A – B – E; At terminal T2, trolleys are put at lounge area.
Baggage storage: isn’t available at terminal T1. At T2 Station: public area on second floor in the eastern wing, opposite to the Sleeping Box service area of VATC.
Baggage packing area: at terminal T1: at public area on second floor – the wings: A- B – E; At Terminal T2: public area on third floor.
Medical room: at T1- arrival lobby on 1st floor, the wing A; at T2 – arrival lobby in the west and quarantine lounge on 3rd in the east.
Tax refund: at T2 – in the quarantine area at the eastern and western wings.
The children’s area includes a room for infant and play area for children at T2 in the quarantine area.
Food and beverage service at the airport:
- At Terminal T1: at public hall on level 1, level 4 and in the quarantine area on level 2, you can find Vietnamese food and European food at Ngoc Suong Restaurant, Lucky Café, Nasco, Bamboo Café …
- At Terminal T2: At public hall on 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor and in the quarantine area on 3rd floor, you can find fast foods such as burgers, fried noodles, cakes… and Vietnamese foods such as pho (noodle soup), porridge, vermicelli… at restaurants like Burger King, Bigbowl, Ngoc Suong, Lucky Café.
Rest and relax service at the airport:
- Sleep Box Service – Room for departure passengers (SleepPod VATC) in public areas on level 2 & 3 at Terminal T1 and in public area on 2nd Floor at Terminal T2.
- Massage service: on 3rd floor in the quarantine area for international departure at Terminal T2 and in public area on 4th floor at Terminal T1.
Transportation from the airport to the downtown
You can opt for travelling by various vehicles:
- Mini-bus: a public transport offered by airlines at most affordable fare of about VND40,000 / trip from 04h00 to 22h00.
- Taxi: is the most convenient vehicle at a rate of about VND180,000 – VND220,000 for a group of 3-5 travelers carrying many things, taking 60 minutes.
- Public bus: at parking area P2 in front of terminal T1 with routes: No. 07 (Noi bai – Cau Giay), No. 17 (Noi bai – Long Bien), No. 90 (Noi bai – Kim Ma).
If you plan to arrive in Hanoi, you should book your flight approximately 2-3 months before departure date. Or late night or early morning flights are also good options for a more saving trip. Because the closer to departure date you book, the more expensive you have to pay. And, you are suggested to book flight via website bambooairways.com to get good offers from new airline or contact call center number 1900 1166 for queries and details.