With Bamboo Airways, you can choose your favorite payment option easily. Pay now, Pay later or Pay by installment depending on payment amount and applicable conditions of each fare class.
I/ Pay now via website with domestic / international card.
You can pay directly on our website using cards issued by domestic banks in Vietnam via Napas payment gateway or international cards such as VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB.
Option 1: Pay directly on website using domestic card
– When making payment, you will see an option to pay via Napas payment gateway using domestic card. This is a payment gateway connecting banks, helping customers of different domestic banks make payment transactions conveniently via a common gateway.
– Up to 40 domestic banks in Vietnam use Napas including Vietcombank, Techcombank, VP Bank, VietA Bank, Tien Phong Bank, ACB…
– For Napas option – domestic card, kindly input Card number; Cardholder’s name; Valid date and confirm OTP via phone number to settle payment for flight ticket.
Option 2: Pay directly on website using international credit/debit card (VISA, MASTER CARD, American Express, JCB)
Note: Your booking is made via a secure payment gateway with 128-bit industry standard encryption. Bamboo Airways does not store your card details.
II/ Pay Later via Internet banking / mobile banking or counter:
If you choose “Pay later”, the screen shall display the reservation code with a notice “Pay later” (tickets have not yet been paid). Kindly save the reservation code (PNR) and settle payment according to a specified time limit. If payment is not settle after time limit of the reservation,your booking shall be automatically canceled.
III. Installment method with credit card via “Ngan Luong” payment gateway.
For installment option, you can book and pay easily flight tickets in installments through Ngan Luong portal with a transaction value of 3,000,000 VND or more. Flexible installment period from 3 to 12 months, preferential interest rate 0% without any approval procedures.
After successful payment, transaction amount shall be divided into equal installments based on installment period you have selected, listed with card transactions on your monthly statement.
You shall pay these amounts according to usual payment option and period of the credit card. The installment amount shall be shown on the monthly statement.
List of banks supporting payment by instalment using Ngan Luong portal:
Conditions of installment:
– Validity of credit card is over 6 or 12 months.
– Validity for transaction from 3,000,000 VND upon booking via website Bamboo Airways
– Validity for cardholders of 24 domestic and international banks integrated with Ngan Luong payment gateway.
IV. Momo e-wallet
The transaction limit of MoMo account depends on the status of the account whether verified by card/ bank account or not as following:
- MoMo account verified by bank card/ account
– Surplus amount in MoMo account is maximum of 100,000,000 VND
– Maximum amount is topped up into MoMo account: 50,000,000 VND per day
– Payment via MoMo with a maximum of 30,000,000 VND per day
– Unlimited transactions.
- MoMo account has not verified by bank card/ account: The account cannot be used to consume money in MoMo e-wallet.
- MoMo account is integrated with VISA, Mastercard, JCB credit card
– Limit of card payment: maximum of 5,000,000 VND per day
– Unlimited transactions.
V/ Payment via Payoo
1. Access: https://bill.payoo.vn
→ Select Vé tàu/Xe/Máy bay
2. Select provider: Bamboo Airways
3. Enter PNR and Authentication code → Select Tiếp tục
4. Check information and Payment amount → Select Tiếp tục
5. Select Payment method Ví điện tử Payoo
6. Log in Ví điện tử Payoo
7. Verify information → Click Thanh Toán
Download Payoo on App Store or Play Store.
Step 1: Open Payoo App and select “Thanh toán hóa đơn”
Step 2: Select “Vé xe/ máy bay” and select provider “Bamboo Airways” and enter PNR in “Mã đặt chỗ”
Step 3: Check information and payment amount-> Click “Tiếp tục”
Step 4: Select Payment method via Payoo “Ví điện tử“
Step 5: Finish payment
Payment can be made in more than 20,000 convenient stores, supermarkets, drug stores,… nation-wide connected to Payoo and follow these steps:
Step 1: Provide store clerk with Bamboo Airways PNR
Step 2: Verify information and payment amount
Step 3: Pay and receive transaction receipt.
*Note: Please keep your receipt for future reference.
To search for the nearest store that supports Bamboo Airways air ticket payment, click here.
VI. Payment via Bamboo Payment HUB
Select form of payment BAMBOO PAY HUB
You will be re-directed to BAMBOO PAYMENT HUB site
Bamboo Payment Hub support the following payment methods:
- International Card
- Domestic Card
- QR Code
- Bamboo Wallet
Step 1: Select “International card”
Step 2: Enter your Card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV.
Step 3: Enter OTP and finalize payment.
Step 4: Receive PNR.
Step 1: Select “Domestic card”.
Step 2: Select bank.
Step 3: Enter your Card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV.
Step 4: Enter OTP and finalize payment.
Step 5: Receive PNR.
Step 1: Select “QR Code”.
Step 2: Pay via QR Code and finalize payment.
Step 3: Receive PNR.
Step 1: Select “Bamboo Wallet”.
Step 2: Select Momo.
Step 3: Scan QR Code and finalize payment.
Step 4: Receive PNR.
Step 1: Select “Installment”.
Step 2: Select “Ngan luong”.
Step 3: Select payment method.
Step 4: Enter your Carholder name, Card number, Expiration date and CVV code.
Step 5: Finalize payment and receive PNR.