Bamboo Airways cares for disabled passengers and will do everything to make your travel experience a happy one. Below are some guidelines to help make your trip easier. If you have any questions please contact us.
Passengers with visual or hearing impairment
Bamboo Airways accepts carriage of visual or hearing impaired passengers under the following conditions:
– Visual or hearing impaired passenger who is capable of traveling on his or her own, or be accompanied by a passenger above 18 years old.
– Bamboo Airways reserves the right to deny carriage of visual or hearing impaired passenger who travels with (an) infant(s).
– For safety reasons, a maximum of 05 passengers with visual or hearing impairment are allowed on board each flight.
|Service code||Features||A maximum number of passengers per flight||Requirement for accompanying passenger|
|Wheelchair for ramp – WCHR||– Passenger is capable of ascending/descending steps, to/from the aircraft and to/from their seat on his or her own.||08 passengers||x|
|Wheelchair for step – WCHS||– Passenger is capable of traveling in the Cabin on his or her own.||02 passengers||√|
|Wheelchair for cabin – WCHC||– Passenger who is completely immobile, who can move about only with
the help of a wheelchair or any other means and who requires assistance, at all times from arrival at the airport to seating in the airplane or, if necessary, in a special seat fitted to his/her specific needs, the process being inverted at arrival.
|Bamboo Airways has not provided wheelchair for cabin yet (WCHC). If passenger does not request WCHC: apply to WCHS.|
Bamboo Airways arranges staff and uses highlift cars, loading bridges, other specialized facilities, etc. to assist passenger to ascend/descend steps, to/from the aircraft and to/from their seat.
Mobility Aid Services should be booked at least 24 hours before schedule departure time.
A maximum number of passengers for wheelchair service are 8 ones per flight.
List of airports are equipped highlift cars:
|* Other airports are unavailable to serve|
In case of unavailability of specialized facilities (highlift cars), Bamboo Airways ground handling staff and passenger‘s escort (if any) assist passenger to ascend/descend steps.
Passengers required to undergo thorough medical check-up before a flight
Passengers required to have their health assessed before a flight need to be pre-registered via our Hotline at 1900 1166, or at any of our Bamboo Airways agencies nationwide.
Time of Request:
Passengers must complete required documents 14 days prior to the date of departure. Passengers requiring special assistance will be accepted on board under the following conditions:
• Reservation has been booked and confirmed in advance by Bamboo Airways.
• All required documents are complete, valid and authorized.
• Passengers have stable health condition and fit to travel by air.
• The carriage of passengers does not affect the safety of the aircraft, cabin crew and other passengers as well as their property.