Baggage Allowance is the total weight of baggage passengers are allowed to bring on each flight without additional charges. Please refer to the table below for the level of baggage allowance applied to each ticket class:
Carry-on baggage allowance includes personal items such as handbag, laptop, food bag, foldable stroller, baby bag. Please navigate to “Carry-on luggage” for more details.
- Bamboo Eco and Bamboo Plus ticket classes: one (01) item of up to 7kg).
- Bamboo Business ticket class: two (02) items of up to 14 kg (7kg per item).
Checked baggage allowance must be checked in prior to departure and must not be carried with you into the cabin as carry-on baggage.
- Bamboo Plus ticket classes: one (01) piece of checked baggage up to 20 kg.
- Bamboo Business ticket class: one (01) piece of checked baggage up to 30 kg.
» For flights from/ to Con Dao (VCS).
|Fare class||Carry-on baggage||Checked baggage|
|Bamboo Business||7 kg||25 kg|
|Bamboo Plus||7 kg||15 kg|
|* Pre-paid baggage and extra baggage purchased at the airport are NOT applicable.|
– Each passenger is allowed to check 01 golf set or 1 bicycle for FREE not exceeding a total weight of 23 kg (applicable to the fare class of Bamboo Plus and Bamboo Business).
– 01 golf set contains a maximum of 14 golf clubs, 12 golf balls, 01 pair of golfing shoes and putting tees not exceeding a total weight of 23 kg. Items outside of this list will not be considered as parts of the Golf Set.
– Bicycle is carried as checked baggage with FREE including: popular bicycles and sport bicycles. NOT applicable to electric vehicles, battery-attached vehicles, vehicles containing batteries or dangerous goods.
* Please read special baggage for details.