Dear esteemed customers,
So as to protect the health of people, the Government has implemented policies to restrict entry and close borders with countries to minimize the spread of Coronavirus. Due to the complicated situation of the epidemic, Bamboo Airways is regret to suspend the operation of some international and domestic routes scheduled until the end of April 30, 2020. In order to assist passengers affected by the flight schedule, Bamboo Airways will apply a number of policies supporting Passenger as follows:
|• Policy of rebook and refund
• Contact us
• Latest news
Policy of rebook and refund
• Effective date: tickets with departure from 16/3/2020 to 31/05/2020 or upon the latest notice;
• Policy of refund/ cancel
|Delayed/ cancelled time||Refund||Rebook||Reroute|
|Flight departure is later/ earlier than 15 minutes to less than 02 hours||Not permitted||Permitted||Not permitted|
|Flight departure is later/ earlier than 02 hours to less than 04 hours||Not permitted||Permitted||Permitted|
|Flight departure is later/ earlier than 04 hours||Permitted||Permitted||Permitted|
|The flight is canceled and only 1 available flight per day, no alternative flight||Permitted||Permitted||Permitted|
Regarding eligible tickets for above rebook/ reroute/ refund, Bamboo Airways offers 1 of 4 options as following:
- DATE, TIME REBOOK with free one time (without rebook fee and fare difference) if the designated flight is available with seats.
- REROUTE with free of reroute fee but collecting fare difference if the designated flight is available with seats.
- Refund to Credit shell account for buying tickets and ancillary services of Bamboo Airways in the future. Credit shell account is effective for 360 days from the date of refund.
- Refund full value of unused ticket within 90 days from the date of request.
- Rebook (day, time)/ reroute: applied departure period from 16/03-31/05/2020 excluding the period of public holidays in accordance with regulations of Bamboo Airways.
- The policy is invalid for rebooked or rerouted tickets within 48 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
- In order to use credit shell account for booking services of Bamboo Airways, please contact Customer Service Center at 19001166 or email [email protected].
- Delayed flight: a flight whose actual departure time is 15 minutes later than the scheduled departure time according to the updated flight schedule on the passenger service system of Bamboo Airways.
- Cancelled flight: a flight does not depart as flight time on sale date without a replaced flight of the same route. Flights whose code is changed, is not considered Cancel.
- Early flight: a flight whose actual departure time is earlier than the scheduled departure time updated on the passenger service system of Bamboo Airways.
Bamboo Airways recommends that passengers who book tickets on bambooairways.com website should contact our Customer Service Center at Hotline 19001166 or the airline’s booking agents directly (if buying tickets through Agents) for assistance.
At this time, when calling the customer service center, you may take longer waiting time due to the significant increase in a number of calls, Bamboo Airways deeply apologizes for this inconvenience.
Please be assured that Bamboo Airways is monitoring the situation and will provide frequent updated information.
|Viet Nam||19001166 or 02432333233 ext: 1811|
|Taiwan||+886 2 2578-6610|
|Czech||+420 296 368 278|