Online check-in guidance
Step 1: Click “Web check-in” on Bamboo Airways’ website.
Step 2: Input PNR (Passenger name record) or ticket number and full name.
Step 3: Select passenger and flight, then click “Next”.
Step 4: Please choose “agree” and “next” after reading ICI regulations on passenger and cargo.
Step 5: Other ancillary services for your reference, then click “Next”.
Step 6: Upon check-in completion with successful notice, you can print or receive via email your boarding pass.
Step 7: Upon arrival at the airport, please show your boarding pass and required documents at the check-in counter to deposit your luggage. If you do not bring checked baggage, you can go to the security door and show your Boarding pass. Once completed, you will arrive at the boarding gate.
– Web check–in is only applicable for Domestic flights operated by Bamboo Airways, departing from Noi Bai (HAN), Da Nang (DAD), Tan Son Nhat (SGN), Nha Trang (CXR) airports.
– Web check–in is available from 24 hours to 1 hour prior to departure time.
– Web check–in is NOT applicable for the following passengers:
- Passengers who request special services (except for special meals).
- Passengers who are deportee, inadmissible.
- Passengers who travel with infants under 02 years old or pregnant passengers.
- More than 9 passengers on one booking.