Tax, fee and surcharge
During booking, you can see your total fare details including tax, fee and surcharge in addition to the base fare.
1. Net price (Base fare)
Net price (Base fare) is the fare applied by Bamboo Airways for the transportation of passengers from departure airport to the final destination, excluding taxes, fees and surcharges. Base fare is determined by your particular itinerary.
2. Admin surcharge
Admin surcharge covers the costs of maintaining the data administration system depending on your itinerary:
• Surcharge is applied to all bookings reserved via website, official agents of Bamboo Airways: 430,000 VND (may change depending on Bamboo Airways’ policy)
3. Security screening charge (per passenger/ segment)
This is a fixed charge regulated by airport authority:
• Adult (over 12 years old): 20,000 VND
• Child (from 2 to 12 years old): 10,000 VND
• Infant (under 2 years old): free of charge.
4. Convenient Service Charge
|Payment method||Convenient payment|
|Credit card||50,000 VND (does not include VAT)|
|Bank, authorized point of sale|
|Bamboo Airways’ Call center, official airport/city ticket offices|
5. Airport fee
This is a fixed fee for all airlines, varying from 30,000 VND to 100,000 VND depending on regulations of specific airports, as following:
|Group A (HAN, SGN, DAD, CXR, HPH, VCA, DLI, PQC, BMV, VII, VDO)||100,000 VND||50,000 VND|
|Group B (other airports apart from A & C)||80,000 VND||40,000 VND|
|Group C (VCS, DIN, CAH, VKG)||60,000 VND||30,000 VND|
6. Value added tax (VAT)
VAT is applied for Bamboo Airways’ domestic flights. This is a tax regulated by the Vietnamese Government.
Airfare depends on the time that you book your flight. Any changes requested from you on your itinerary may result in changing price and other surcharges.