Seat Upgrade Bid
JUST ONE BID AWAY FROM BUSINESS CLASS!
You have booked a Bamboo Airways Economy ticket but always dreamed of enjoying the benefits of Business Class one day? Bid now to upgrade your travel experience from Economy to luxury Business Class with up to 50% off!
A higher level of comfort and service
Access to one of the exclusive Bamboo Airways Business Lounge
From larger seats with more space to your very own fully lie-flat seat, relax and enjoy the ultimate in comfort and convenience
Indulge in an in-flight dining experience, with a varied and innovative menu
Note: The seat configuration may vary depending on operating aircraft type
Why you should join Seat Upgrade Bid
With Seat Upgrade Bid, Bamboo Airways allows you to choose to be upgraded from Economy to Business Class at a flexible upgrade price. The higher your bid amount is, the greater chance of successful upgrade you will have.
Let’s explore the outstanding features of Seat Upgrade Bid:
- Opportunity to fly Business Class with our exclusive discount of 50%
- No payment is required if the Upgrade has not been successful (No money deducted when submitting a bid)
- Online purchase in just a few easy steps, easy to understand and convenient
- Upgrade to Business Class with all Business privileges
How Seat Upgrade Bid works
Check your eligibility by entering your PNR/Booking Reference and Last Name
Select your chosen bid per leg. You can sumbit, modify or cancel your bid at any time up to 26 hours before the planned departure
Enter your credit card details to pay when your offer has been accepted
Check your email at least 24 hours before your flight to find out whether your bid has been successful
Conditions to join Seat Upgrade Bid
- Your Bamboo Airways fare class is Economy Class.
- There is/are sufficient Business seat(s) in the related flight(s) for your Booking.
Note: The following conditions are not eligible to join Seat Upgrade Bid:
- Your ticket has not been issued.
- You are traveling with an infant/pet or you are receiving medical care; you are a child traveling alone or a young passenger traveling alone.
- Your group consists of more than 09 members in the same reservation code.
- Your booking has not been confirmed.
- Your flight is not operated by Bamboo Airways.
For more detailed information, please refer to below: