Flight to Hanoi
With a long list of amazing natural landscapes and delicious specialties in the North plus the unique festivals being held periodically… Hanoi is always a must-come destination at least once in your life to have a great experience. Book your flight to Hanoi now with Bamboo Airways to get the cheapest price!
The appropriate time to visit
Hanoi weather is characterized by tropical monsoon region. Its atmosphere is quite pleasant for visiting at any time of a year because each season has its own characteristics, beauty to attract both the local and the international tourists.
Hanoi possesses not only advantageous weather but also its own cultural features, impressive sceneries and delicious cuisines ranked in the top of the world. It must be the reason that Hanoi is always the ideal destination for you.
Noi Bai international airport information
Arriving in Hanoi, you are landed at the Noi Bai International Airport at Soc Son district, 35 km from the center of Hanoi along the road to the northwest.
Noi Bai International Airport has 2 terminals:
- Domestic Terminal T1 with an area of 115,000m2, serves domestic flights including the Airlines: BamBoo Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air and Jetstar.
- International Terminal T2 covering an area of 139.216m2: serves international flights, including many airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, Korean Air, China Airlines, Thai Airways, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific.
Bamboo Airways check-in counters: from A15 counter to A19 counter.
The distance between T1 and T2 is about 2 km, so you have to move between the two terminals by bus or electric car.
Noi Bai International Airport’s terminals are equipped with facilities and services such as: cafeterias, airport pick-up, parking lot, self-driving car rental, free WiFi, ATMs, baby-sitting, luggage-related services (lockers and luggage storage, luggage packing), currency exchange, Airport Information Desk, Medical Services, Free Battery-Charging Service, Tax Refund, Free Water Area, Smoking Area…
Flight timing to Ha Noi
Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi (and vice versa) : 2 hours 5 minutes
- Da Nang to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 20 minutes
- Nha Trang to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 50 minutes
- Phu Quoc to Hanoi (and vice versa): 2 hours 5 minutes
- Hue to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 15 minutes
- Da Lat to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 50 minutes
- Can Tho to Hanoi (and vice versa): 2 hours 5 minutes
- Quy Nhon to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 35 minutes
- Buon Ma Thuot to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 40 minutes
- Pleiku to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 30 minutes
- Tuy Hoa to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 40 minutes
- Dong Hoi to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 25 minutes
- Chu Lai to Hanoi (and vice versa): 1 hour 25 minutes
Your required procedures should be processed at check-in counters within the following time:
- International flights: the check-in counter opened before the scheduled departure time of 2 hours 30 minutes and closed before the scheduled departure time of 40 minutes.
- Domestic flights: the check-in counter opened before the scheduled departure time of 2 hours and closed before scheduled departure time of 30 minutes.
Transportation from Noi Bai Airport to Downtown
The distance from Noi Bai International Airport to the center of Hanoi capital is 35km, there are many options for you to go, such as:
- Mini Bus: Some Vietnamese airlines also provide shuttle service to the downtown by minibus such as: BamBoo Airways, VietNam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Jetstar Pacific. Each carrier will have different routes to the downtown at the same price of VND 40,000 / trip, taking about 60 minutes.
- Bus: Route 07 (Cau Giay – Noi Bai – Cau Giay), Route 17 (Long Bien – Noi Bai – Long Bien), Route 90 (Kim Ma – Noi Bai – Kim Ma) at around VND 9,000 / trip; Route 86 (Le Duan – Noi Bai – Le Duan) is a high quality car without subsidy at VND 30,000 / trip.
- Taxi: a simple, popular and convenient means of transportation with prices ranging from VND 150,000 – VND 300,000 / trip. Charge from the airport to the downtown is always higher than vice versa. You can take taxi immediately upon the arrival at the airport.
- Grab car: is the most popular service because customers know charge before making decision to accept the option at more competitive price than Taxi.
Tips to book flights to Hanoi at the best price
Traveling by air has many advantages as it saves a lot of time for all visitors. Therefore, Price is always higher than traveling by road and rail.
At specific times of a year, airlines offer promotions, even at VND 0 price to satisfy traveling needs. However, acquiring VND 0 price is not easy, especially for those who are busy. Therefore, if you do not care about any fixed time, you can hunt flights to Hanoi on the occasion of promotion to get utmost saving. On peak occasions, holidays, Tet, it is necessary to have a plan, a preparation and book flights in advance a few months to save money!
Time to book in a day is also different in price. In particular, early morning and late night flights usually cost lower than other times. If you are not traveling with children, old people, people with health problems, it is possible to choose the early morning or late night time frame to save money.
Bamboo Airways – the airline offers flights to Hanoi at an impressive price
In addition, to get the cheap flights to Hanoi. All you need to do is simply to visit the Website bambooairways.com so as to easily find competitive monthly airfares to Hanoi with no inferiority to other airlines!
Having a cheap flight to Hanoi is quite difficult, book your trip as soon as possible. If you are wondering where to book, where is the most trustworthy, contact the Bamboo Airways’ agents now. We offer all domestic and international flights with most favourite.
Once you have selected your trip to Hanoi, we are ready to assist you 24/7 on issues such as required documents and necessary procedures, baggage handling, online check-in, dealing with fare related emerging issues… in a professional and effective way.
Related links :