Da Nang - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Da Nang
Great offers to Da Nang
Da Nang is a beautiful coastal city with nearly 60 km of seaway, stretching from the foot of Hai Van pass to Non Nuoc mountain. Visitors can enjoy great moments on white sandy beaches, conquer the winding roads to the top of Son Tra mountain or admire all other beautiful landscapes. Book flight tickets to Da Nang at Bamboo Airways today and spend the summer exploring the coastal city!
Da Nang airport information
Da Nang International Airport (airport code “DAD”) is located on Duy Tan Street, Hoa Thuan Tay Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City and is only about 4 km from the center. Da Nang Airport has become a key airport of the Central – Central Highlands region thanks to the continuous improvement of Terminal T1 (capacity to serve nearly 15 million passengers per year) and Terminal T2 (capacity to serve 4 – 6 million passengers per year). In addition, there are many other great service facilities including modern equipment at the runway, apron, catering service area, check-in counters, etc.
Great time to book flight tickets to Da Nang
The most suitable time for traveling to Da Nang is from the beginning of April to the end of August of the solar calendar, when the city has little rain, beautiful sunshine, and clear blue sea.
Attractions in Da Nang
- Son Tra Peninsula: Son Tra attracts tourists thanks to its prime location facing the sea on three sides, possessing a diverse flora and fauna ecosystem and a cool climate all year round. Coming to the peninsula on a sunny day, there are many interesting activities you should try such as scuba diving, windsurfing, skydiving at But Beach, sunbathing at Tien Sa Beach; sightseeing, and taking photos at Da Den Beach, etc…
- My Khe Beach: My Khe beach is not only attractive with long white sand beaches, but also leaves a special impression on visitors thanks to its clear blue sea and calm waves. Moreover, My Khe beach is only 3km from the city center, so you can easily move to the beach for sightseeing, swimming and relaxing.
- Ba Na Hills: It is not an exaggeration to affirm that Ba Na Hills is a “fairy paradise” because it has countless beautiful architectural structures such as Debay ancient wine cellar, Golden Bridge, Garden of Thoughts, and Sacred Garden, French Village, etc. and many interesting entertainments for all family members such as Jurassic park, ferris wheel in the ocean, the game titled dragons and snakes ascends above the clouds, etc.
Tips to hunt cheap flight tickets to Da Nang
If you want to book cheap flight tickets to Da Nang, you cannot ignore the following useful ticket-hunting experience:
- Prioritize choosing flight times with few passengers such as early morning or late evening to save maximum costs
- Buy tickets at least 1-2 months before the flight date and choose round-trip tickets to get the flight tickets to Da Nang at the best prices
- Refer to the latest flight information, fares, offers, etc. from Bamboo Airways at https://www.bambooairways.com/
- Enjoy more special benefits by registering to receive promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card
Learn more: Da Nang Travel Guide