Ha Noi - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Hanoi
Great offers to Hanoi
Hanoi is the cradle of folklore with many legends, folk songs, proverbs, praised heroes and celebrities, folk festivals imbued with history. If you are planning to book a flight to Hanoi, some useful information is available for you below.
Noi Bai airport information
Noi Bai airport (airport code “HAN”) is located in Phu Minh commune, Soc Son district, Hanoi. This airport comprises two areas: Terminal T1 with a capacity of 900,000 arrivals per year, passenger terminal T2, which is the first separate international terminal with a capacity of 10,000,000 arrivals per year. Passengers may optimally enjoy free utility services such as Wifi, free internet access points, phone battery chargers, free pure drinking water, etc. inside the terminals.
Worth visiting attractions in Hanoi City
- Ba Dinh Square – President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: As a Vietnamese citizen, how can you ignore this historic square when visiting Hanoi? Coming here, you will feel the boundless national pride with hundreds of fluttering national flags and solemn guard officers.
- Hoan Kiem Lake: This is known as a symbol of Hanoi, carrying the legend of King Le Loi returning the sword to the Turtle after defeating the invading Ming dynasty army. Furthermore, there are other impressive tourist attractions around the lake such as The Huc Bridge and Ngoc Son Temple.
- Hanoi’s Old Quarter: This place is suitable for those who want to escape from the “concrete walls” of the city to immerse themselves in the beauty of ancient architecture and the slow pace of life of the people. In particular, impressive old stores can be found at some corners.
Ideal travel time
Hanoi is characterized by a tropical monsoon climate with quite pleasant weather, so tourists can visit this place at any time of the year. However, the autumn (from the end of August to the end of October) with chilly weather, passionate milkwood pine flowers, red-leaf tropical almonds, brown tile roofs is the most gentle moment that urges visitors to book flight tickets to Hanoi right away.
Tips to hunt cheap flight tickets to Hanoi
To get flight tickets to Hanoi at the most economical price, keep in mind the following tips:
- Prioritize choosing flights on weekdays to have an economical journey.
- If you choose to fly on peak occasions, holidays and New Year, you should plan your trip and book flight tickets to Hanoi a few months in advance.
- Consider booking round-trip tickets to Hanoi for cost savings.
- Flights in the early morning and late at night often cost less than other flight times.
- Don’t forget to register to receive the latest promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to receive many offers when booking tickets to Hanoi.
Learn more: Hanoi Travel Guide