Da Lat - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Da Lat
Da Lat is located on the majestic and poetic Lam Vien plateau, which is not only blessed by nature with beautiful scenery but also attracts tourists by the beauty of gentle and lovely people. By booking a flight ticket to Da Lat at Bamboo Airways, you will be directly immersed in the romantic and peaceful “city of thousands of flowers”.
Lien Khuong airport information
Lien Khuong Airport (airport code “DLI”) is located on Highway 20, Lien Nghia town, Duc Trong district, Lam Dong province, about 30 km from the city center. Lien Khuong Airport consists of 2 floors with a modern equipment system and advanced aviation technology. The airport has a quite unique design, inspired by wild sunflowers – a typical flower of the Da Lat mountainous area, symbolizing strong and enduring vitality.
Attractions in Da Lat
- Tuyen Lam Lake: This is an ideal place for the days when you want to “escape” from the busy city and return to fresh nature. You may organize camping, boating, taking a cruise and enjoying dinner with your friends. This is also an ideal place to admire the sunset.
- Cau Dat Tea Hill: Visiting Cau Dat Tea Hill, you will see a green color in a fresh space with a subtle aroma of tea leaves. If you come here early in the morning, you can also admire the sunrise and hunt the picturesque “sea” of clouds.
- Da Lat Market: This market cannot be ignored when visiting the “city of thousands of flowers”. Accordingly, the market is located right in the city center, selling a variety of Dalat specialties at affordable prices. In addition, the market also has a very good secondhand store that 2hand believers should not miss!
Ideal travel time
Dalat weather is divided into 2 distinct seasons: rainy season (from July to October) and dry season (from November to June next year). Da Lat has its own beauty in each season. If you want to breathe cool air and sunshine, you may book flights to Dalat in the dry season. And if you want to try the feeling of curling up in a warm blanket, “forgetting” the numbing cold and the persistent rain outside, you may visit Da Lat in the rainy season.
Tips to find cheap flight tickets to Da Lat
To book cheap flight tickets to Da Lat, keep in mind the following tips:
- If you intend to come to Da Lat on peak occasions or holidays, you should book tickets a few months in advance because tickets may be sold out or offered at high costs
- You can choose to fly early in the morning or in the evening for cost saving
- Don’t forget to register to receive promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to receive many offers when booking tickets.
Learn more about: Da Lat travel guide