Book a seat
Do you want to be seated next to your travel companion? Or in your preferred seat?
Bamboo Airways will always do our best to accommodate you seating choice upon you arrival at our check-in counters; however, it is advisable to book your preferred seat in advance during the booking process at our website, or call our hotline at 1900 1166 at least three (03) hours prior to departure for domestic flights and six (06) hours prior to departure for international flights.
To be seated next to your travel companion, reserve your seat prior to check-in.
I. Vietnam domestic routes
|Type of seat||Purchase in Viet Nam (VND)||Purchase in Korea (KRW)||Purchase in Taiwan (TWD)||Purchase in Japan (JPY)||Purchase in Prague (CZK)||Purchase in Europe (EUR)||Purchase in other markets (USD)|
|Economy Flex, Premium Flex||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Upfront seat (First 5 rows in Economy Cabin)||40,000||2,200||59||200||40||2||2|
|Extra leg room seat||90,000||4,900||132||440||89||4||4|
|Premium seat (applies to flights with Boeing 787-9 aircraft)||150,000||8,100||220||730||148||6||7|
* Emergency Exit row’s seats are NOT allocated to:
• Invalid, sick, or infirm passengers.
• Passengers under 15 years old.
• Obese passengers.
• Pregnant women.
• Elderly (over 60 years old) or frail passengers.
• Passengers do not speak English or Vietnamese.
• Passengers travelling with children, infant.
* Passengers flying with children (2 to 12) should be allocated seats next to the windows. We allow one child per seat only.
* Passengers with mobility impairment due to body weight, illness, or other mobility impairments are only allowed to reserve window seats (A / F). Other types of seats may be allocated at the airport check-in counter after a thorough assessment of the passenger’s conditions.
* To ensure safety, Check-in counter staff and Cabin Crew have the right to re-allocate any passengers who are unable to comply with the above regulations. Seat selection fee will regrettably not be refunded under these circumstances.