Vinh - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Vinh
The flight tickets to Vinh at best prices
Vinh city is not only attractive with beautiful scenes such as Cua Lo beach, Uncle Ho’s hometown in Sen Village, Tham Om cave, etc. but also a culinary world with unique flavors. Book Bamboo Airways flight tickets to Vinh now to enjoy a safe, economical and fun discovery journey!
Vinh International Airport Information
Vinh International Airport (airport code “VII”) is located in Nghi Lien commune, Vinh city, Nghe An province. This airport has a total area of 434.5 hectares, with a runway of 2400m long. Moreover, the airport also has an apron of 38,438 m2 and a terminal with a floor area of about 11,706 m2. With a large scale and modern infrastructure, Vinh airport is capable of serving about 1.5 – 2 million arrivals annually with convenient services such as catering, resting, shopping, etc.
Ideal travel time
To enjoy a more interesting trip to Vinh, visitors should come in June – August if they want to swim in Cua Lo beach, or come in March – April and November – December to admire the fields of brilliant sunflowers.
However, you need to avoid the period from September to October because this is the rainy season of the Central region and from January to March, when the temperature sharply drops, and the weather is characterized by drizzle and north-easterly wind.
Attractions in Vinh
- Cua Lo Beach: This is one of the ideal beaches that attracts many tourists every year. Visitors can immerse themselves in the 190 km long beach, enjoy the vast ocean space surrounded by coconut trees and blue casuarinas while visiting here.
- Phuong Hoang Trung Do: A trip to Vinh cannot be perfect without coming to Phuong Hoang Trung Do. This is the temple of the heroic king Quang Trung – an outstanding architectural work of special historical, spiritual and cultural value.
- Uncle Ho’s hometown in Sen Village: This village is famous for lotus flowers, located about 16 km from Vinh city. Visitors will see the sacred land of extraordinary people, the native place of President Ho Chi Minh – the beloved leader of Vietnam.
Tips to find the cheap flight tickets to Vinh
To have the most economical trip to Vinh, keep in mind the following tips to book flight tickets at Bamboo Airways with good prices:
- It is recommended to book a flight to Vinh in the early morning or late evening to get a better price.
- To get the best price of a flight ticket to Vinh in the peak tourist season (June – August), you should plan to buy tickets 1-2 months in advance.
- Visit https://www.bambooairways.com/ to update the best flight schedule and tickets to Vinh.
- Quickly register to receive the promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to receive many benefits when booking flight tickets to Vinh.
Learn more: Vinh travel guide