Nha Trang - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Nha Trang
The flight tickets to Nha Trang at the best prices
Nha Trang, a sea paradise in Vietnam, not only attracts tourists by its poetic nature but is also famous for numerous entertainments and unique cuisine. Choosing flight tickets to Nha Trang at Bamboo Airways, you will experience an interesting, economical and safe journey to discover the coastal city.
Nha Trang airport information
Cam Ranh International Airport (airport code “CXR”) is located in Cam Nghia ward, Cam Ranh city, Khanh Hoa province, about 35 km to the North of Nha Trang city center. Currently, Cam Ranh airport has 2 passenger terminals with a total area of more than 50,000 m2 and is capable of serving nearly 25 million arrivals per year. Furthermore, the terminal is fully equipped with airport facilities such as departures and arrivals, rest areas, dining areas, wifi, ATM, etc.
Great time to book flight tickets to Nha Trang
The most favorable time of the year for traveling to Nha Trang is from July to September, when the city’s weather is relatively cool and pleasant. It is a suitable time for you to enjoy the poetic blue sea and participate in recreational activities on the sea such as scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, skydiving, etc.
Attractions in Nha Trang
- Hon Tam: Visiting Hon Tam, you have a chance to experience a lot of sea activities such as flyboarding, parachuting and kayaking. Moreover, the island is famous for many shimmering and unique photography sites.
- Diep Son Island: Diep Son Island impresses you at first sight with its wild and poetic beauty. Moreover, the unique photography sites such as the walking path in the sea, the bridge of love, etc. also attract tourists to the island.
- Hon Mun: Hon Mun attracts tourists with colorful coral reefs, long white sand beaches and pristine beaches. Tourists may participate in interesting activities such as scuba diving, beach bars, etc while visiting here.
Tips to hunt for cheap flight tickets to Nha Trang
To enjoy an economical trip to Nha Trang, keep in mind Bamboo Airways’ tips for booking cheap flight tickets right away!
- You should book tickets to Nha Trang in the early morning or late evening for a more economical ticket price.
- If you intend to travel to Nha Trang in the peak season (July – September), you should buy tickets 1-2 months in advance to get the flight tickets at best prices.
- Don’t forget to visit https://www.bambooairways.com/ to early update the flight schedule and airfare to Nha Trang.
- Don’t forget to register to receive the promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to get many benefits when booking tickets to Nha Trang.
More: Nha Trang travel guide
Frequently asked questions
In the section below, Bamboo Airways will answer some frequently asked questions when booking flight tickets to Nha Trang:
Which routes to Nha Trang are being exploited at Bamboo Airway?
For traveling to the destination of Nha Trang, Bamboo Airways is exploiting domestic routes from Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Hanoi.
Is food served on Bamboo Airways’ flights to Nha Trang?
If the flight to Nha Trang has an actual time of more than 2 hours, a snack in economy class and a hot meal in business class will be served.
What is the check-in counter closing time for flights to Nha Trang?
For domestic flights to Nha Trang, Bamboo Airways closes check-in counters at least 40 minutes before scheduled departure time.
What should I do if I want to request a special meal on the flight to Nha Trang?
To request a special meal, please contact customer service hotline 1900 1166 or send an email to email@example.com 24 hours before flight time for assistance.
Does Bamboo Airways provide online check-in service for flights to Nha Trang?
If you depart to Nha Trang from Noi Bai Airport, Tan Son Nhat Airport or Da Nang Airport, Bamboo Airways will support you to check-in online.
How many flights does Bamboo Airways operate per day from Hanoi to Nha Trang?
With regard to the route from Hanoi to Nha Trang, Bamboo Airways operates about 5-6 flights per day and about 35 flights per week. You may consider and choose a reasonable flight time!
Learn more the Nha Trang Travel Guide