Hue - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Hue
The flight tickets to Hue at best prices
Hue leaves a special attraction on all local and foreign tourists by thousands of famous historical and cultural relics and delicious cuisine of the Central. If you want to see the charming beauty of the country, book a flight ticket to Hue with Bamboo Airways.
Hue airport information
Flights to Hue with Bamboo Airways land at Phu Bai International Airport (airport code “HUI”) located on National Highway 1A, Area 8, Phu Bai Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien – Hue Province, 13 km from Hue city center. Phu Bai Airport (Hue) has an area of 22,380 m2 with a designed capacity of 1.5 million passengers per year. In this airport, beverages and free wifi, 24/24 medical services, spacious dining, commercial areas, etc. are available along with many other attractive utilities.
Attractions in Hue
When visiting Hue, you should not miss the following places:
- Hue Imperial Citadel: This is a destination you must visit right from the moment you arrive in the ancient capital. The Imperial Citadel welcomes visitors day and night, giving visitors a wonderful experience in the ancient palace and citadels.
- Mausoleums of Kings: This is the resting place of the kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (King Gia Long, King Khai Dinh, King Minh Mang, King Tu Duc, etc.) attracting tourists by the artistic architecture imbued with the meaningful historical story.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: The pagoda was built in 1601 on the north bank of Huong River, Huong Long commune, 5km from the heart of Hue city. After more than 400 years of history, the temple still retains its majestic and magnificent beauty and rich historical value.
Ideal travel time
Hue has its own unique beauty in different times of the year. Visiting Hue in the spring, you will have the opportunity to admire the poetic scenery in the sunshine. If you love bustle Hue Festival, book a flight to Hue in April. The summer and autumn in Hue from May to September is the peak tourist season, when many interesting activities take place. If you come to Hue from October to March next year, you will experience romantic rains in Hue.
Tips to find cheap flight tickets to Hue
Save the experience of booking flight tickets to Hue at very good prices:
- Actively book tickets to Hue early, preferably 3-4 weeks in advance to get the best price
- Visit the website https://www.bambooairways.com and update the flight schedule as well as the most accurate price of the flight ticket to Hue
- Quickly register to receive promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to receive many great deals when buying tickets to Hue
Learn more: Hue travel guide