United Kingdom - Bamboo Airways
Flights to England
Explore The United Kingdom
Coming to The United Kingdom, you must be surprised with the modern architecture of skyscrapers, interwoven with the antiquity of citadels, castles or remnants of the old Roman town. Choosing flight tickets to England at Bamboo Airways in the coming time, you will have an enjoyable and economical trip to the foggy country.
Airport information in London
England airport information
London Gatwick Airport is the second largest airport in London, just 46 km to the South of London city center. Every day, London Gatwick Airport is very busy welcoming flights to and from countries around the world, including Vietnam. Currently, the airport consists of 2 terminals and is fully equipped with modern equipment and utilities to serve your comfortable journey.
Attractions in The United Kingdom
- London Tower: It is located right in the city center. In the past, this place used to be a fortress and a place of detention and adjudication of hundreds of cases in England. Currently, the tower was recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site in 1988.
- Buckingham Palace: This is the most famous mansion in England, which used to be the residence and working place of Queen Elizabeth II. The mansion only allows visitors to visit in the summer, so you should consider this information if you intend to visit here.
- London Eye: The giant Ferris wheel is located right on the bank of Thames River. The best time to visit here is in the evening as you may see the entire London lights up, which is extremely magnificent and bustling.
Ideal travel time
According to many travel lovers to The United Kingdom, the period from March to June or from December to January next year is the most ideal time to visit the foggy country. At this time, visitors may enjoy light sunshine, cool wind, clear blue sky, little rain, not too high temperature, which is convenient for traveling and outdoor sightseeing.
Tips for getting cheap flight tickets to England
To get cheap flight tickets to The United Kingdom, you should remember the following tips:
- If you intend to travel to England during the peak season, you should book your flight tickets 1-2 months in advance to save costs.
- Prepare a good plan and book round-trip flight tickets to The United Kingdom instead of one-way tickets for more incentives.
- Visit Bamboo Airways website HERE for up-to-date flight schedules, ticket price and upcoming travel information.
- Quickly register to receive the promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to enjoy many benefits when booking tickets to England.
View more The United Kingdom Travel Guide