Tuy Hoa - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Tuy Hoa
Tuy Hoa (Phu Yen) is a promising destination that you should see at least once in your life. You have a chance to see picturesque and poetic scenery at Xep beach, Tuy Hoa beach, etc. and enjoy unique local specialties such as chives soup cake, seafood, heifer, and tuna here.
Tuy Hoa airport information
Tuy Hoa Airport (airport code “TBB”) is located in Quarter 4, Phu Thanh Ward, Tuy Hoa City, Phu Yen Province and is about 10 km from the city center. The airport currently has an aircraft apron of 5,000 m2, a passenger terminal of 4,000 m2, a runway of 3,048m wide and 45m long, with an operating capacity of up to 550,000 passengers per year.
Great time to book flight tickets to Tuy Hoa
The dry season (from January to August) is the ideal time for all tourists to visit Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, when the city has little rain, beautiful sunshine, clear sky and cool wind. Visitors may conveniently drive around the streets to discover cuisine of the Central, stroll by the romantic seaside or visit famous areas.
Attractions in Tuy Hoa
- Da Dia Reef: This is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Phu Yen. The nature is majestic with prismatic basalt columns stacked on each other. In addition, Da Dia also is characterized by pure water, which is bright pink every sunrise and sunset.
- Xep beach: Xep beach is a romantic beach located in An Chan commune, about 21km from the city center. It not only attracts tourists thanks to its beautiful clear blue beach, but also by its pristine rock and beautiful golden sand.
- Dien Cape: Right from the path leading to Dien Cape, tourists may be extremely overwhelmed by the scenery of green mountains on one side and blue water on the other. This is also the place to catch the first sunlight of the day, so overnight camping and welcoming the dawn is a great activity that you cannot miss.
Tips to hunt for flight tickets to Tuy Hoa at good prices
To prepare for a trip to Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, keep in mind some experiences of booking flight tickets at best prices below:
- Book flight tickets early, preferably 1-2 months before the expected flight date to save maximum costs.
- Choose a flight time such as early morning or late evening to get the most reasonable ticket price to Phu Yen.
- Visit https://www.bambooairways.com/ regularly to get the latest flight information, ticket price, promotions, etc. from Bamboo Airways.
- Receive many unprecedented attractive benefits when register for a Bamboo Club membership card and register to receive the promotional news today.
View more Tuy Hoa Travel Guide