Singapore - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Singapore
The flight tickets to Singapore at best prices
Explore flights to Singapore
Despite its modest size, Singapore is one of the most modern and developed countries in Southeast Asia. The diverse culture, unique cuisine, modern infrastructure, clean and beautiful environment are the factors that make Singapore special in the eyes of tourists. Let’s get flight tickets to Singapore to explore this beautiful country!
Singapore airport information
Changi International Airport (airport code: SIN) is the only airport in Singapore and is regularly voted as one of the best airports in the world. The airport has 4 separate terminals from T1 to T4 and Jewel Changi complex, which is closely linked together in a U-shape with all necessary facilities.
Attractions in Singapore
- Gardens By The Bay: Garden By The Bay is the largest natural park in Singapore with an area of 101 hectares. The park is currently located in the heart of the Lion Island nation, adjacent to Marina Reservoir and is one of the most attractive tourist attractions.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark: As a part of the famous Marina Bay Sands hotel system, Marina Bay Sands Skypark observatory is located on the 57th floor – the highest floor in this chain of 3 skyscrapers, at an altitude of more than 200m. From here, you may easily enjoy the panoramic view of Marina Bay.
- S.E.A Aquarium: At S.E.A Aquarium, you can observe more than 100,000 sea creatures including leopard sharks, Goliath groupers and manta rays. This aquarium is located at 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island. You can get here by shuttle bus, MRT train, car, etc.
The ideal time to visit Singapore
The weather in Singapore is quite similar to that of Southern Vietnam with two distinct seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. You may visit Singapore at any time, especially in the peak tourist season from December to June next year when many tourists come here. This is also the time of many festivals in Singapore and the weather is dry, sunny and convenient for traveling and entertainment.
Tips for booking flight tickets to Singapore at good prices
To get flight tickets to Singapore at good prices, do not ignore the following tips:
- Plan your trip and book flight tickets from Vietnam to Singapore 1-2 months in advance, check the Flight schedule
- Avoid traveling to Singapore during Tet holidays
- Book round-trip flight tickets instead of one-way tickets
- Register to receive promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card for surprising incentives
View more tips for traveling to Singapore with Singapore Travel Guide