Japan - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Japan
Japan is known as the land of beautiful and poetic cherry blossoms and rich cultural heritages charming tourists. If you desire to step foot in a place with impressive travel memories, Japan is a good destination for you. Let’s discover information about flight tickets to Japan now!
Japan airport Information
Narita International Airport (airport code NRT): This is the second largest airport in Japan with a capacity of serving about 40 million arrivals per year. The airport has 2 runways and an apron of 60 aircraft stands. In addition, the airport comprises 3 passenger terminals with convenient services such as free wifi, food stalls, beverage shops, medical services, ticket counters, electronic device charging stations, etc.
Attractions in Japan
- Tokyo Tower: The tower is located in the center of Tokyo with a height of more than 333m. Tokyo Tower is famous for its unique architecture and attractive lighting system. At the impressive height, visitors have the opportunity to take in the panoramic view of the city.
- Himeji Castle: Located in Hyogo Prefecture, this building is recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage and a national treasure of Japan. Not only bearing the magnificent beauty of art, the castle also preserves the historical and cultural values of Japan.
- Kinkaku-ji Temple: Coming to the ancient capital of Kyoto, visitors are completely attracted by the unique architecture of Kinkuka-ji temple. Moreover, the temple is covered by a charming natural landscape with green trees, calm lake and fresh air.
Ideal travel time
Although Japan is located in the temperate sub-frigid region, there are four seasons with distinct weather characteristics in different regions. In particular, from March to May or from September to November, the weather in Japan is quite mild, with little rain. This is the ideal time to attract tourists to explore Japan, admire the beautiful natural scenery in autumn or admire the cherry blossoms. Therefore, if you plan to travel to Japan, you should consider booking flight tickets to Japan at this time!
Tips for getting flight tickets to Japan at good prices
Save some of the tips for getting flight tickets to Japan with the best prices with Bamboo Airways below:
- The peak tourist season in Japan is from March to May or from September to November. Therefore, if you travel to Japan at this time, you should book tickets 1-2 months in advance to get the tickets at the best prices
- Prioritize booking round-trip flight tickets to Japan instead of one-way tickets for more incentives
- Regularly visit Bamboo Airways website to update flight schedules and flight ticket prices to Japan as soon as possible
- Quickly register to receive promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to enjoy incentives when booking tickets to Japan
View more Japan Travel Guide