Buon Ma Thuot - Bamboo Airways
Flights to Buon Ma Thuot
Great flight tickets to Buon Ma Thuot
Buon Ma Thuot is an ideal destination for those who love the wild beauty of nature and desire to enjoy the gong dance or attractive mountain specialties. Save the useful guide below for the most convenient and memorable Buon Ma Thuot trip.
Buon Ma Thuot airport information
Buon Ma Thuot Airport (airport code “BMV”) is located in Hoa Thang commune, Buon Ma Thuot city, Daklak province, about 11km from the city center. The airport is built in a prime location, which is an important traffic gateway connecting Daklak province to key cities of the country. Accordingly, this place plays an important role in the development of economy, culture, tourism and commerce of the Central Highlands provinces in particular and Vietnam in general.
Attractions in Buon Ma Thuot
- Thuy Tien Waterfall: Thuy Tien Waterfall is famous for the wild and majestic beauty of the forest with white water flows, rushing from upstream to form a deep lake below. The water is clear, quietly flowing in the green forest, which is suitable for nature-loving souls.
- Legend of Lak Lake – Jun Village: This place leaves strong impressions on visitors with the rudimentary houses, carrying the identity of the ethnic people. You will enjoy a rare peaceful atmosphere, away from dust, noise of the city to see mountains, fields, dogs and cats or children playing in the yard while coming here.
- Dray Sap – Dray Nur – Gia Long waterfalls: The cluster of 3 waterfalls imprint the vigorous beauty of the flowing water, rushing over the towering stone waterfalls, symbolizing the bravery of the people of the Central Highlands. As the waterfall cluster is located in the forest, if you have the opportunity to come here, don’t forget to enjoy the fresh air here.
Ideal travel time
The ideal time to book a flight ticket to Buon Ma Thuot is in December, when yellow wild sunflowers bloom in the mountains and forests, forming an extremely poetic scene. Furthermore, you may come here in the third lunar month to enjoy many bustling festivals such as the elephant racing festival, buffalo stabbing festival, coffee festival, water wharf worshiping ceremon, etc.
Tips to hunt for cheap flight tickets to Buon Ma Thuot
To book cheap flight tickets to Buon Ma Thuot, keep in mind the following tips for booking preferential flight tickets:
- Book flight tickets 1-2 months before the departure date to get a good price from Bamboo Airways.
- Buy flight tickets to Buon Ma Thuot in the low tourist season, on weekdays to get cheaper prices.
- Buy round-trip flight tickets instead of one-way tickets to Buon Ma Thuot to receive many incentives.
- Update flight schedules and early update Buon Ma Thuot flight ticket prices.
- Quickly register to receive promotional news or register for a Bamboo Club membership card to get many privileges when booking flight tickets to Buon Ma Thuot.
View more Buon Ma Thuot Travel Guide