Conditions for online booking
This section applies specifically to the booking engine available on this website. When using Bamboo Airways’ online booking engine to make a reservation, you accept the present Conditions of Online Booking. If this is not your intention and/or you disagree with any part of these applicable terms and conditions, do not use Bamboo Airways’ online booking facility.
1. Conditions of using online booking facility:
- The online booking facility is only for your personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to modify, copy, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from
- Being understood that appropriate steps are taken by Bamboo Airways in order to comply with the applicable national law may determine, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to use the booking facility in accordance with these Conditions of Online Booking and to have legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the online booking facility. You are financially responsible for all uses of this website by yourself and those using your login information. You are responsibility of all usage of the only booking facility under your name or account. You warrant that all information supplied by you and members of your household in using the booking facility are true and accurate. .
2. Booking Rules
- Reservations can be made for up to 9 passengers (including infant) per booking.
- Adults: From 12 years old at the time of traveling on the first flight.
- Children: From 2 to under 12 years old at the time of traveling at the time of traveling on the last flight for itineraries.
- Infants: From 14 days to under 2 years old at the time of traveling on the last flight for itineraries.
- Children and infant must be accompanied by adults booked in the same reservation.
- Infants with seat are currently not accepted for booking.
- Infants without seat will be issued a ticket with infant surcharge
- Children will be issued a ticket at a discount of 25% off applicable adult fare.
- Passengers under 14 years traveling alone are required to book via Bamboo Airways booking offices with a commitment letter of legitimate representative or call to call Center (84) 19001166 to get more information.
- Website fares are exclusive for website purchase and subject to the availability of seat, follow Fare types and Fare rules and other policy of Bamboo Airways.
- Your fare and reservation are not guaranteed until successful payment.
3. Rules for fares, taxes and fees
- Total fares payment include all airport and passenger taxes, fees and charges applying for the entire itineraries. However, some airport service charges may not be included due to the airport’s policy.
- Bamboo Airways shall not be responsible for any fees may be levied by the issuing bank while purchasing tickets on Bamboo Airways website. Please check with your issuing bank for details of the fees if any.
4. Card Verification requirement for international payment card
- If you purchase tickets by International payment cards, the card holder must submit the payment cards, passport and eTickets for verification upon requested at the airport or at Bamboo Airways branch offices before travel.
- For ticket change/reroute, the cardholder is required to present the payment card, e-Ticket and Passport for verification of payment card at Bamboo Airways office.
5. Rules for refund, reroute, change and online supports
- If you do not receive confirmation email showing ticket number from Bamboo Airways email account [email protected] within 30 minutes after successful payment, please contact Bamboo Airways Call Center number: (84) 19001166, or email: [email protected] or the nearest Bamboo Airways offices for supports.
- For refund of your ticket(s) purchased online, you can check the fare rules for the refund condition. If the ticket is allowed for refund you can email to [email protected] or contact the nearest Bamboo Airways Offices.
For refunding tickets paid later at the bank counters, please contact the nearest Bamboo Airways Offices for assistance.
- For ticket changes including rebook, reroute, you can access to Manage My Booking to complete your change or contact call center (84) 19001166 or the nearest Bamboo Airways Offices for assistance.
- If your reservation is affected by schedule change, we will send the schedule change notification to your registered email. Passengers are recommended to check flight information on www. Bambooairways.com or with branch offices within 24 hours before scheduled departure time.
6. Other rules
- If you travel on a flight operated by Bamboo Airways, the Term and Conditions of Carriage will apply to the carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo by air.
- A valid passport with expiry date in accordance with relating countries’ regulation and visa may be required during your trip is at your responsibility.
7. Restriction of use
- You will not use the online booking facility to make any unauthorized, speculative, false or fraudulent reservation.
- You must not use the online booking facility for any activity which breaches any law; or use the online booking facility in a way which interferes with its availability for other users; or use other means to transact or obtain information if you are unable to use the online booking facility.
If Bamboo Airways, in its sole discretion, believes that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these restrictions, reserves its right to cancel your booking without giving you a reason and /or without further reference to you.