Tax, fee and surcharge
Airfare is an amount that Bamboo Airways applies to transport from the departure airport to the arrival one, which includes ground services at the airport or from the airport to the downtown.
During the process of booking your flight, you can see your total fare details including tax, fee and surcharge in addition to the basic fare as following:
1. Basic fare
The fare is not inclusive of tax, fee, charge… set by Bamboo Airways.
2. System and Admin Surcharge
The surcharge is a cost for system and data administration regarding to your itinerary:
• Surcharge is applied to all bookings reserved via website, official agents of Bamboo Airways: 250,000 VND (does not include VAT)
• Service charge for all bookings reserved via call center, Airport ticket office / City ticket office (ATO/CTO): 50,000 VND (does not include VAT)
3. Security screening charge (per passenger/ segment)
This is a fixed charge regulated by airport authority:
• Adult (over 12 years old): 20,000 VND
• Child (from 2 to 12 years old): 10,000 VND
• Infant (under 2 years old): free of charge.
4. Convenient payment charge
|Payment method||Convenient payment|
|Credit card||50,000 VND (does not include VAT)|
|Bank, authorized point of sale|
5. Airport fee
This is a fixed fee for all airlines, around from 30,000 VND to 100,000 VND under regulations of specific airports, as following:
|Group A (HAN, SGN, DAD, CXR, HPH, VCA, DLI, PQC, BMV, VII, VDO)||100,000 VND||50,000 VND|
|Group B (other airports apart from A & C)||80,000 VND||40,000 VND|
|Group C (VCS, DIN, CAH, VKG)||60,000 VND||30,000 VND|
6. Value added tax (VAT)
For domestic flights of Bamboo Airways, the VAT is 10%.
Airfare depends on the time that you book your flight. Any changes requested from you on your itinerary may result in changing price and other surcharges.