Bamboo Club member point accrual instruction
Our sincere thanks and welcome to you becoming a member of Bamboo Club!.
To accumulate points for flights when flying with Bamboo Airways, members can follow the instructions as follows:
|Bamboo Airways flights are valid within 12 months.||Save a copy of your ticket, e-ticket, original copy of boarding pass, etc. until you are notified via registered email that points have been credited to your account.||The time of claiming is within at least 7 days after flying.|
|Points are accumulated according to equivalent class of ticket and service||Members kindly provide Bamboo Club representative with your membership number|
1. Accumulate point when booking a ticket:
- 1.1. Enter your member number when booking tickets on Bamboo Airways website at the Membership number field in the Passenger Data section (illustrated image) or provide the membership number to the agent if booking through an agent.
- 1.2. Log in your member account and book your tickets.
2. Accumulate point before boarding your flights:
- 2.1. Call our hotline at 19001166 to be assisted with adding your member number to your booking.
- 2.2. Provide the membership number to the staff at the check-in counter before each flight with Bamboo Airways.
- 2.3. Filling in your member number when you are in the booking process at Check in kiosk at the airport (illustrated photo).
3. Accumulate within 5 days of finishing your flight:
Log into your Bamboo Club member account in the link: bit.ly/login_bbc, go into Claim points /enter the information for your past flights without points accrual.
If you have any question, please contact us via:
- 24/7 Hotline: 19001166
- Email: [email protected]
- Zalo: Bamboo Club – Bamboo Airways
Our sincere thanks,
Bamboo Club – Bamboo Airways