1. Infant (INF)
Bamboo Airways carry Infants under 2 years of age (before 2nd birthday upon departure date of each flight sector). For safety reasons, infants under 14 days of age are refused to carry.
An infant must always be accompanied by an adult (above 18 years old). Passengers traveling with infant are not permitted to be the escort accompanying any passenger with disabilities at the same time.
|Bamboo Airways carries baby-stroller with free of charge, please put it with your checked baggage.||Bamboo Airways provides in-flight bassinet service for infant with free of charge. Please pre-book at least 24 hours before departure time.||Bamboo Airways provides special meals for infant. Please pre-book at least 24 hours before departure time.|
2. Child (CHD)
A Child from 2 years of age up to 12 years of age upon departure date of each flight sector must be accompanied by an adult when they fly.
If a child cannot be accompanied by an adult, Bamboo Airways offers an Unaccompanied Minor service. To request this service please pre-book Unaccompanied Minor service via Call Center number 1900 1166 or Bamboo Airways’ agents.
An Unaccompanied Minor request must be made at least 24 hours before departure.
If your Unaccompanied Minor has special needs and requires an accompanying cabin crew service this requires earlier notice as listed below:
- Domestic Flights: At least 3 days before departure
- International Flights: At least 5 days before departure
All unaccompanied minors must be escorted and picked up upon departure and arrival of a trip.
Parents or guardians must supply information such as minor ‘s full name, date of birth, age, sex, routing, flight date; parents or guardians ‘ name, address, phone number; person meeting off at departure, person meeting on arrival …
Parents or guardians study and prepare adequate documents for concerned regulations of all countries, airports, airlines involved in minor’s itinerary.
- The accompanying adult and the minor must be present at departure station at least 2 hours before departure. Passengers are required to bring along all documents when onboard all flight with unaccompanied minor service requested.
- The person accompanying the minor to the airport must show all necessary identity documents to certify the information as appeared in the “Handling advice for unaccompanied minor”.
- The person seeing off the minor at departure station must complete all procedures for minor before departure and wait until the plane takes off.
- The person meeting the minor on arrival must be present at the destination station at least 30 minutes before arrival.
- The person meeting the minor at arrival station must show all necessary identity documents to certify the information as appeared in the “Handling advice for unaccompanied minor”.