Bamboo Airways cares for disabled passengers and will do everything to make your travel experience a happy one. Below are some guidelines to help make your trip easier. If you have any questions please contact us.
Passengers with visual or hearing impairment
Bamboo Airways accepts carriage of visual or hearing impaired passengers under the following conditions:
– Visual or hearing impaired passenger who is capable of traveling on his or her own, or be accompanied by a passenger above 18 years old.
– For safety reasons, a maximum of 05 passengers with visual or hearing impairment are allowed on board each flight.
Passengers required to undergo thorough medical check-up before a flight
Passengers required to have their health assessed before a flight need to be pre-registered via our Hotline at 1900 1166, or at any of our Bamboo Airways agencies nationwide.
Passengers required to undergo a pre-flight medical check-up are those with at least one of the following health issues:
(a) Reduced, or absent, capacity to take care of oneself due to mental problems;
(b) Suffering from injuries, illnesses, or any other health problems that might greatly interfere with the well-being of other passengers on the flight;
(c) Pregnancy, in the forms of:
- Twins or multiples;
- Assisted by IVF;
iii. Negative developments in the health of parent and/or chilld
(d) Unhealthy infants, or infants born pre-mature;
(e) Suffering from health conditions that may worsen due to air travel, including but not limited to: lung illnesses, ear or sinus problems, freshly broken bones, after surgery, or severe allergy;
(f) Suffering from communicable diseases such as chicken pox, bird flu, tuberculosis, measles, or mumps, etc.
Time of Request:
Passengers must complete required documents 14 days prior to the date of departure. Passengers requiring special assistance will be accepted on board under the following conditions:
• Reservation has been booked and confirmed in advance by Bamboo Airways.
• All required documents are complete, valid and authorized.
• Passengers have stable health condition and fit to travel by air.
• The carriage of passengers does not affect the safety of the aircraft, cabin crew and other passengers as well as their property.