Ho Chi Minh City is an ideal destination for domestic and international visitors to learn about the Vietnam’s history, culture and to experience interesting things that you can find from nowhere. That is why you should come to this city. Book flights to Ho Chi Minh City now with Bamboo Airways to get good prices.
The suitable time to come
Ho Chi Minh City known as Saigon is called “sleepless” city because of its bustle at all time. Therefore, you can go to Saigon at any time of a year because this is a vibrant, bustling city yearly. Being very different from Hanoi, the weather in Saigon is divided into two distinct seasons: dry and rainy one. But the sunshine is not harsh, the rain isn’t too long. Whenever you have opportunity to visit Saigon, you can experience or even explore the different features here.
Domestic flights to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 2 hours 5 minutes
- Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 20 minutes
- Phu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour
- Hai Phong to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 2 hours
- Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 5 minutes
- Vinh to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 45 minutes
- Hue to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 25 minutes
- Đa Lat to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 50 minutes
- Thanh Hoa to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 55 minutes
- Quy Nhơn to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 10 minutes
- Buon Ma Thuot to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 55 minutes
- Pleiku to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 10 minutes
- Dong Hoi to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 35 minutes
- Tuy Hoa to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour 10 minutes
- Ca Mau to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 1 hour
- Rach Gia to Ho Chi Minh City ( and vice versa) : 50 minutes
Traveling by plane to Ho Chi Minh City, you will definitely be landed at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Tan Son Nhat International Airport is located at Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
The location of Tan San Nhat airport is very favorable, visitors can move to the city center or neighboring places easily and take only a short time to come.
Bamboo Airways check-in counters: from G6 counter to A12 counter.
Tan Son Nhat Airport is about 8km in the north from city center, borders Truong Chinh Street in the west, Quang Trung street, Go Vap district in the east; Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District in the south.
Tan Son Nhat Airport has two terminals: a domestic one with an area of 20,000m2 and an international one covering an area of 92,920m2. The distance between the two terminals is clearly divided, more convenient for travelers.
Transportation from the airport to the downtown
There are many ways to travel from Tan Son Nhat Airport to city center and vice versa. For example:
- Bus: Bus is a convenient public transport and also very affordable for visitors to Saigon. Currently, the bus area of the airport is located at Column 4 (opposite to Domestic Terminal) and Column 12 (opposite to International Terminal). And there are 3 routes of bus to serve visitors from the airport to city center and vice versa:
- Route 152: Moving from Trung Son Residential Area to the airport and vice versa, the frequency is about 15 minutes per trip at the cost of VND 6,000 / trip.
- Route 109: Moving from park September 23th to the airport and vice versa, the frequency of car about 15 to 30 minutes per trip at the cost of VND 12.000 / trip.
- Route 49: Moving from the hotel’s large airport to the airport and vice versa, the frequency is about 15 minutes per trip at the cost of VND 40,000 / trip.
- Taxi: This is a convenient vehicle, just takes only 10-20 minutes based on traffic conditions. You can easily pick up the taxi at the exit such as Mai Linh, Airport, Saigon… These taxis are installed measuring device displaying the length and the amount you must pay for monitoring.
- Hi-tech vehicles (Grab): To avoid taxi drivers’ cheat, the service booked via Grab application is trusted. Travelers can identify in advance the specific address and charge.
Traveling by air is not the same as other means, the closer to the departure date you book, the more expensive price you get. Therefore, if you want to go to Saigon, especially in rush season, Tet holidays to explore the culture, to experience the vibrant lifestyle, you should book early to get good rates.
You should book flight before the departure date at least 1-2 months, especially the airlines always have special promotions, it’s easy for you to acquire flights to Ho Chi Minh at good price if you are fast.
It should be noted that the timeframe also determines the fare of your flight. In particular, early morning and late night flights will usually cost less than the other times of a day. If you are not traveling with children, old people, people with health problems, you can to book early or late night flight to save money.
Booking flights to Ho Chi Minh at good price only from Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways is a domestic airline operating under the Hybrid model that combines the flexibility of traditional and low cost airlines to meet the passengers’ needs at all levels.
Corresponding to the other domestic airlines in Vietnam, Bamboo Airways aims to operate both domestic and international routes. At present, Bamboo Airways offers flights to Ho Chi Minh City at very competitive offers in comparison with other airlines in addition to convenient flight time at top quality of service.
If you are busy to hunt flights or unskilled with computer, you can contact Bamboo Airways’ offices directly or via the hotline for advice, assistance to get attractive options.
Related links :