Bamboo Airways’s guidelines on check-in time & baggage handling in peak season
27th December 2022 - 9:52
As Christmas and Lunar New Year are approaching, the demand for checked baggage of passengers has been increasing sharply. In order to maintain high-quality service during peak season, Bamboo Airways would like to recommend you the following important notes:
* Check-in notes:
Passengers are advised to arrive at the check-in counter at least 3 hour before departure time in order to ensure the flight time.
* Baggage notes:
In order to ensure flight service quality during the peak period, Bamboo Airways would like to request passengers to pack their luggage according to the following instructions:
– Peak flight period: From December 9, 2022 to February 12, 2023
– Hand baggage: includes hand baggage item (maximum weight is 07kg) and 01 small item (maximum weight is 03kg). For Business class, hand baggage allowance is 02 pieces/passenger. For Economy class, hand baggage allowance is 01 pieces/passenger. The dimension of one piece is not exceeding 56cm x 36cm x 23cm.
– Checked baggage:
• For free baggage allowance:
- Business Class: maximum 3 pieces / 1 passenger;
- Economy class: maximum 2 pieces / 1 passenger;
Each piece of checked baggage must not exceed 32kg and the sum of the three dimensions of the baggage (length + width + height) must not exceed 203cm.
• For purchased baggage: Bamboo Airways advise bringing at least 20kg per piece of baggage (avoid packing smaller baggage).
Note: Bamboo Airways announce suspending both prepaid baggage and excess baggage at the airport as follows
Narita – Hanoi
From 14/12/2022 to 20/01/2022
Taipei – Hanoi
From 07/01/2022 to 28/01/2022
Incheon – Hanoi
From 09/12/2022 to 24/01/2022
Hanoi – Incheon
From 25/01/2023 to 08/02/2023
Bamboo Airways advises passenger to pack within the measurement and maximum pieces of each fare class of free baggage allowance.
Passengers are advised to pack as few pieces of baggage as possible to make travel more convenient and to ensure check-in time.
If you have any questions, please contact the hotline (+84) 19001166.
Best regards and thank you!